When it comes to marketing, it is the process of planning and implementing the idea, pricing, promotion and distribution of ideas, goods and services that satisfy the individual and organizational goals. Interactive marketing means conversation between customers and the organization on one-to-one basis and medium is generally online mode. In interactive marketing; marketers interact with the customers or consumers in a personal, emotional or tangible way.
Interactive marketing is very important and vital these days for the organization whether it is a small-medium organization or large. From the Forrester Research reports, they have proved that B2B interactive marketing is expected to reach $5.7 billion by 2016, with mobile marketing accounting for much of that rapid growth. So, it’s clear that interactive marketing is very significant for the positive development of company. Now the question arises – “How to choose an agency which offers suitable Interactive Marketing services?”
Firstly, we have to consider the deliverables that a good interactive marketing agency should provide –
- Strategy – It is the most important criteria which helps in creating marketing strategy, demand creation or combination of both. An agency should fulfil this point first.
- Creativity – Innovation and creativity is another factor which justifies one’s efforts. An agency should have creative strike in their work.
- Demand creation – If there is no market need, then creating a demand or creating an influence is an ability that agency should have. There are many tactics and disciplines that an agency should have e.g. Search engine optimization (SEO), paid search management, website development and maintenance etc.
- Social Media – We all know the power of social media in current situation. And everyone is claiming themselves as a social media expert. But there are very few agencies which have any considerable social media experience with longer sales cycles. Difference will be calculated on the basis of their ability to show experience in social marketing vs. simply driving engagement.
- Reporting – In this, the true or perfect agency will deliver their commitment on time and the reports are present in the measurable and presentable manner. They know their job and it’s delivered on time with a proper result or great values.
Once these factors are justified and you have identified such agencies in your list, now it comes over you. Sometimes organization lacks to understand whether they need an interactive marketing agency or more than that. So, it is very important to understand your need before making any final decision:
To start with, what are the objectives and goals of your company? What are the needs and demands of your company? It can range from anything like website development, brand awareness, lead generation, and display advertising etc. you need to figure out these points first. Remember, no interactive agency is best of breed in each and every digital discipline. It’s you who needs to find out where you want to make an impact? Where you will find your potential customers? Once you have considered these measures it will be easier to locate a perfect agency for you.
At last, the above facts show that a reputable, efficient interactive agency has the power to create a solid brand recognition for your company, and targeting a specific market niche. An agency also has the ability to provide a full service type experience. These services cover everything from online marketing to web development. So, if you are planning for an interactive marketing for your company and looking for the agency consider these points at least for the proper selection.